Thanks for visiting!

Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let´s do some group work on correcting writing texts!

1 GR grammar
2 T tense
3 WW wrong word
4 WO word order
5 SP spelling
6 P punctuation
7 ∧ * missing word
8 / extra word
9 AG agreement

As some of you need help with the correction code to assess your writing, here you have a text (TO BE CORRECTED IN CLASS) below:
MYSPACE WEBSITE PROFILE (www.uk.myspace.com)

Headline: Life and let life

About me:
Hi everyone! My name is Alessandra. It’s an Italian name, because my grandmother was from Italy, but I´m Argentenian and I live in Mendoza, a big city in the west of the country. I live with my parents and my two brothers. I have 19 years old, and I´m at university. I´m studing Computer Science. I´m in my first year and I’m really liking it.

I have to say that I have long and brown eyes (I wear contact lenses often). I think I´m a positive person. I´m quite extrovert and friendly. My mother say I´m very talkative (but she loves talking to me!)

Interests:
In my free time I love reading and going to the cinema. But I don’t have much free time because I have classes every day, and a lot of work to do even at the weekends. I also go to English classes in Friday afternoon.

I love learning languages! Apart of English I can speak French, Italian and of course Spanish, which is my first language. I´m interested in meeting people from different countries because I like to know different opinions, lifestyles, traditions. So, if you want to have a Argentinian friend, please send me a message or write a comment on myspace.
See you !

Remember you have been given a photocopy on that in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think you will keep on using our blog?